How can you take part in wolf conservation in Croatia?
We need your cooperation to help conserve the wolf in Croatia. Below are a number of concrete recommendations on how you can join us and help to conserve our nation's national resources:
• If you have any information about a dead wolf, contact the authorised expert for the assessment of damages by protected large carnivores (wolf and lynx);
• If you have information about a wolf that is being illegally held in captivity, contact the nature protection inspection service;
• If you have information about traps set by poachers or about poaching in general, contact the hunting inspection service;
• In the case of damages to livestock, immediately contact the authorised expert for your area;
• If you have livestock and live in the distribution area of the wolf, improve the protection of your livestock!
• If you wish to participate in the Tornjak dog and electric fence donation programmes or wish to independently obtain a dog or electric fence, contact our regional office;
• Illegal deposits of slaughter waste can be a source of dangerous infectious diseases for humans and animals. If you have any information about this, immediately contact the regional environmental protection inspection service;
• Contact us and we will be happy to come to your town or school to hold a lecture on the wolf and other large carnivores, set up an educative exhibit and share informative materials;
• We are working to develop eco-tourism that is based on the presence of large carnivores in Croatia. Follow our work and get involved!
• Find out more about the wolf and the activities for its conservation, and share your new knowledge with others.
We look forward to receiving your questions and information!
There are currently no images in gallery
There are currently no content
There are currently no documents
There is currently no form with this article